VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first time posting so apologies if I’m in the wrong category - I was washing my VW this morning and noticed a black circular ring on the drive... on closer inspection found it had come from the front inner passenger side wheel arch exposing a large hole. The drivers side has the plug still intact so would need a replacement as the passenger side doesn’t have an inner (just a donut ring found on the drive). The issue I have is I don’t know what these are called, can anyone let me know what to search for so I can get a replacement ordered (sorry if this is really obvious, but you don’t know what you don’t know) first pic is passenger side, second pic is drivers side (intact)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spot on! I’ll measure the size and get some ordered - thanks for your help mate!

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,877 Posts
And then think about the fact that you need TWO replacement inner arches, probably the whole inner wing and A pillars replacing.....SORRY!

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,877 Posts
I see a LOT of rot/bubbling there.
I just did my wheel-arches and managed to make a hole big enough to get my fist in! (Just about where that grommet is).
Have a poke with a screw driver....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts