VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a T5 Transporter. I have found that it automatically alarms itself after a while when not in use. If you are still in the vehicle, moving around will set off the Alarm. The manual says on page 25 (Booklet 3.1.1) there is a button to press to deactivate the internal motion sensor. However I do not have this button. I would would like to go camping and would like to be able to sleep in the back of the van. Should I just Disconnect the Battery terminals ? Any help would be appreciated !

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi, I have a T5 Transporter. I have found that it automatically alarms itself after a while when not in use. If you are still in the vehicle, moving around will set off the Alarm. The manual says on page 25 (Booklet 3.1.1) there is a button to press to deactivate the internal motion sensor. However I do not have this button. I would would like to go camping and would like to be able to sleep in the back of the van. Should I just Disconnect the Battery terminals ? Any help would be appreciated !
when locking the van press the lock button on the key fob twice this stops the van from deadlocking (so you can get out of the van in an emergency without finding the keys!) & also disables the alarm. (well it does on mine anyway T5.1)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the suggestions !. The pressing of the lock button a second time once in the car has done the trick. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts