Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i get a decent vape for £30 ish?

I've been using the ego ce4 and they're a bit naf after a week or so. Can anyone recommend something better and longer lasting?

Not looking to brew my own hooch as its cheap anyway.

Thank you.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Re: Can i get a decent vape for £30 ish?

My mate found a mad one in the taxi the other night.
You could vary the voltage on it and it had a digital readout and all kinds.
They said it was boss. But expensive.

I smoke American Spirit me.
Silver rizla. Extra slim filter.

·
Registered
37 Posts

I have been using the itaste vtr for around six months, variable voltage/wattage. It is however quite heavy but does work fantastic. You can get one for around £60ish, I know this is more than you want to spend but giving that I use about £6 per week on juice it's still way cheaper than smoking.

If I can offer and advice it would be to ensure you buy one that at least has variable voltage, this way you can fine tune the taste and strength to your own liking. I have seen many people fail just because they buy the basic starter kit and within no time they are back smoking, don't fall for this, buy correct and buy once.

Hope this helps

Regards
John (smoke free for 7 months)I:

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

I use a vamo v5 variable voltage with lcd display and aspire nautilus atomiser, was about £60 for the kit, but worth it and I've been through a few. Used to used kanger aerotanks but constant leaking and coils only lasting a week was rubbish.
The aspire tank is much better and the coils last weeks.

·
Registered
637 Posts

I use Flavour Vapour, cheap starter kit and you can use any juices although be careful as some are really terrible, I get an excellent draw from it and the parts are reasonable too T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, there is a huge variety of models and I'm sure that you can find some cheap model for yourself. It all depends on what characteristics you need. Consider the fact that the less power the vape gives out, the less you get a vapor. There are many other characteristics. I bought a vape a couple of years ago for $ 630 and it was just an awesome model. I found it on the site aquavape.co.uk and there is a large range of products there. In addition, there is a guide for beginners! So good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.