VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks
looking to get cruise fitted to my 2011 t5.1 anyone know of a company that does it near glasgow
search hard on forum but no luck so far T:

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
You're local vw van centre will do this for around £200 supply and fit.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've been looking at getting cruise and the DIS upgrade, but wasn't sure my BCM would support it as I don't have elec windows, My BCM no. is 7H0937087F, but Hazzy Dayz seem to think it would be fine.

Joe, I'd be interested to know if you find anywhere (semi) locally to Glasgow to get this done, especially the VAGCOM reprogram to get it all working.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks Skard T: Hazzy did say they did put up-specced BCM's in a few rogue vehicles, maybe cos I ordered my kombi with a tow-away alarm and aircon?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hadn't thought of A for Audi - owner Andy is a decent bloke, so I'll pop round to see if I can get mates rates..........otherwise I'll be calling TPS and giving it a go myself. Just concerned with airbag whackin me in the face:eek:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've done CC on quite a few recent VAGs but the T5.1 is the most time and effort consuming one yet, set aside a good few hours. You'll need VCDS to activate it.

May as well put in the DIS (trip) wires and a MFSW at the same time? Reason I mention MFSW is if you intend to get one, then ideally get stalks either with or without the MFA rocker switch depending on whether you get a MFSW.

My mate on the forum is selling a MFSW cheap but for some reason the advert hasn't appeared yet :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts