VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my bus so far! Shes a 2004 LWB Twin slider with 316,000 miles on the clock. Got full camper interior, Reimo roof, Front leather Mini Cooper seats on swivels, Webasto diesel heater, full electrics using sargent system.

Should i lower it? Prob is once i load it with people and kit i dont want it to low?...

Cheers for looking. T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looking good Martin T:T: as for lowering i,m in same boat as you, do i dont i :confused:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys.... Hmmm what to do next?? Full stainless from PP Tuning or new sportline front end?? :*

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i was thinking PP Tuning... This is a pic of the front. Not got any of rear camper install. I'll get some sorted.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks fab as it is so i would leave it alone. I've lowered mine on 20's, it looks great but can't pretend other than the ride is lumpy. I'm loving the steering wheel. Want one. :ILU:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice van mate T:...can you tell me what tyre size you have on those 20" stormer? I also like the steering wheel T:...Can you tell me how to take off the stock steering wheel?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice van mate T:...can you tell me what tyre size you have on those 20" stormer? I also like the steering wheel T:...Can you tell me how to take off the stock steering wheel?
Hi... I've got 275 / 40 / 20 Tyres. As for removal of stock wheel, do a search on here, theres loads of threads on it. T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts