VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Following the need to claw a deposite together for a house, i have to sell my much loved T5. Its a 2005, 85ps 1.9 Tdi. It has full service (VW) Service, and not due another till next year (interim). I have all the original booklets/wallet etc. I am the second owner, the 1st was lloyds tsb as it was a finance/lease van, a chap had it who installed chair lifts! (like stannah) so it has never been worked hard. I carry surfboards, bikes and the dog, that is all. It has almost done 105,000 miles and is just out of warrenty from the van centre where i bought it. It has no noticeable marks and would say it was mint, outside and in.

It has:

A/C, PAS, Traction control, winder windows, and all the stock things

Plus things i did: Full proper smooth colour code and ad sportline style spoiler, Front fogs, £40 of halfords best headlight bulbs, clear side repeaters, silvertec front indicator bulbs(devils in the detail!) stainless handles (all three), a rear stainless skid plate (bumper protector, £80!), chrome mirror covers, decent red/black seat covers, front chrome grille covers, JVC dvd headunit, Flush bumper mounted reversing camera, Ply/carpeted sides, vinyl chequer ply flooring. 18'' alloys (£300) with Continental tyres up front, bridgestone rear (alomost £750 on tyres) plus the steels with near new Michelin tyres (all four). The van had new brakes all round 5k ago.

It runs perfect without any niggles what so ever...

Think that's about it!

Pics:

***Would come with normal plate, not my one!***

So fellers, what do you think?

Cheers!

·
Registered
316 Posts
hi there if you want to pm me my sister is looking for the exact van so i may be able to sell it for you asap they have the money ready for the right vehicle, where are you located and what sort of money are you looking for?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Surly got to be more than £5k?! I don't know what its worth, but ones in the trader standard go for quite a bit with similar credentials. Mine will be ready to go when my plate docs come back..can't sell till then. Probably 3weeks. Pm me if you could wait. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I would of thought its worth more than £5k. You could put it on ebay with a reserve and see how it goes.

The dogs eyes look pretty spooky in the last piccie:eek:

Good luck with the saleT:

Tra

1 - 5 of 5 Posts