VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
Re: CAN these alloys fit my t4?

Its all will they fit questions here tonight! yes they will be fine mate, shove 225/40/19s on for a perfect rolling radius and okay ride and a cheeky ickle wickle stretch too ... word is its totally safe (opens can of worms and runs for cover)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Its all will they fit questions here tonight! yes they will be fine mate, shove 225/40/19s on for a perfect rolling radius and okay ride and a cheeky ickle wickle stretch too ... word is its totally safe (opens can of worms and runs for cover)
Can you let know what offset 56 means? and 5 x 1112pcd means dude?

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

The 56 offset is how far they stick out.......the higher the number the more inside the arch theyl sit.......id check with that off set they dont touch the inside(body) the average is usually 45 for a t4......the 5 112pcd means. 5 stud and the wholes are 112 spaced.....the t5s have a pcd of 120
Hope it helps fella

·
1,315 Posts

The 56 offset is how far they stick out.......the higher the number the more inside the arch theyl sit.......id check with that off set they dont touch the inside(body) the average is usually 45 for a t4......the 5 112pcd means. 5 stud and the wholes are 112 spaced.....the t5s have a pcd of 120
Hope it helps fella
T: Pm'd him saying check for clearance on inner arch especially on lock to lock but should be able to overcome this and make the rims sit out right with a spacer or two, not tried a non spaced 8.5j et56 on a t4, someone must have?

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

I think if he puts a 10mm hubcentric spacers on theyl be ok.........but make sure you get .57 hubcenttic ones not just bog standard cheapy ones or youll get bad wheel wobble

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts

Too far in.. I:

These are 19's dont forget 8.5j.. Spacers needed for sure.. :ILU:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hope it helps fella
Thanks for your info mate, anybody tried a 56 offset? *<:)>

·
1,315 Posts

These are the rims he's looking at, he pm'd me the number, hope you dont mind it being popped up. I agree on the spacers needed for sure. Not actually seen these before.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
They are nice rims but i really wouldnt recomend 19s.......they make the ride really hard plus with the state of the roads they break......trust me it cost me dearly.......i used to run carbon 19s then smashed one(6 breaks) then found out they didnt make them anymore.......so that was a grand down the swanny:(
Sorry to put a downer on things but just a word of caution buying rare rims

1 - 13 of 13 Posts