VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,just made the trip to dave at cannons forge for my bed,excellent quality,best one i have seen to date thats why i went for it,more than helpfull,highly recommended.A:cheers dave.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
£490 all in with seatbelts and fitting,no pics yet will post some when upholstery arrives.{have a look on the cannons forge website for some pics}A:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got a full width bed from Dave, fully upholstered with three seat belts (1Lap and two full)

Very happy with everything, product , price, service and a great cup of tea !A:A:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got a full width bed from Dave, fully upholstered with three seat belts (1Lap and two full)

Very happy with everything, product , price, service and a great cup of tea !A:A:
Same here,mine and my sons are great,bit firm to start with but get better with use:):):)

·
Registered
303 Posts
?I have the cannons forge rock and roll bed with seat belts. mot man remarked on how strong and well fitted to chassis cross members it was,you wont get better for the price.T:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi,

I have one of Dave's inventions in the full width variety with removable headrests and 3 full seat belts.. I also have memory foam but it's getting softer the more I use it. I always sleep better in the van then in the bed at home lol..

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts