VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where you can get T5 genuine inca pattern covers, my base cover has a rip in it and i'm wanting to replace it? there is a guy on ebay doing genuine covers but the only one he hasn't listed is the drivers captain seat and he's not replying to my emails. I would take the full seat set but only really need the base.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a T4 one if it's any good to you, I don't know how different the seats are. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
569 Posts
If its Exploria selling them then you'll be very lucky to get a response. He's a nice guy but when I tried to buy something off him he never answered the phone and never returned any call from the messages I left for him. Shame really.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have many differnt OEM base covers. I am an upholsterer based in south yorkshire. If you post a picture of the seat I have probably got a matching cover.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replys guy but i've been away this week and called into exploria on the way home and they had all the bit's i needed. If you need to deal with exploria ask for Danielle, really nice and helpfull lassT:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts