VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a passenger side front single seat for a t4. Doesn't need to have arm rests, but would be better if it does. Would like to swap for a double front seat.

Double seat from a t4 in good condition. Location Norwich, but can meet somewhere in the middle possibly. Am traveling round the UK at the moment, so may be able to meet near you.

Have limited internet access at the moment, so text me on 07791252569 if interested.

Cheers,

Marc.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Marc,

Are you still looking for a captains chair? I have a drivers one I'd like to sell with armrests in inca + I'm also a fellow Norfolker T:.

I believe the drivers and passengers sides are interchangable - you just swap the receiver over - though do check as I have not done this.

I've attached a picture if your interested. It does not have a base - though you could get one of these no problem.

I'm after £100.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Alritetogether,
thanks for the offer, but I managed to get a single chair over the weekend. Didn't get round to updating my post yet :-(

Just have to shift my double now and I will have the space in my garage back again.

Over to you Andy.

Cheers,

Marc.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Alritetogether,
thanks for the offer, but I managed to get a single chair over the weekend. Didn't get round to updating my post yet :-(

Just have to shift my double now and I will have the space in my garage back again.

Over to you Andy.

Cheers,

Marc.
I'm after a double mate do you have any pictures of the seat and how much your after
Cheers Steve

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi Steve,
I will get you some pics tomorrow if not sooner. If I remember correct, its in pretty good condition, just a small ciggy burn on the seat bottom near the back rest. Thinking £30 would cover it. I wanted to change my double for a single and ended up paying £30 for it. So, this way, I break even.

Oh, it would need to be collect as its a bit bulky to ship me thinks - I am now back in Norwich.

Cheers,

Marc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts