VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just bought my first T5. Can anybody tell me how or if i can change my passenger captains seat to a bench seat???*<:)>

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hi just bought my first T5. Can anybody tell me how or if i can change my passenger captains seat to a bench seat???*<:)>
Hey, Noticed your from Glos? Whereabouts? There is a meet worthing going to if you want too first wednesday of the month in barnwood!

Back to your question, You can - you will need 4xextra bolts (I have some if you want them?) that hold the bench seat in place and to cut some holes in your flooring too......and thats itT:

I'll buy the seat off you if you are parting with it? Drop me a PMT:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Had to chuckle as I predicted the way this thread would go before opening it.....!

If only a few more people wanted to swap this way round!! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got a bench seat sat in my garage taking up space and gathering dust, I'm not that far from you (1 minute over the bridge) make me an offer and come and get it.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Back to your question, You can - you will need 4xextra bolts (I have some if you want them?) that hold the bench seat in place and to cut some holes in your flooring too......and thats itT:
My 2004 T5 already had the holes in the floor, with blanking caps fitted. Alas to captive bolts fitted though, check under the rubber floor mat to see what you have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts