VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone can help me - we have a bench seat in the front of our T4 and I need to fit a rearward facing carseat for the baby.

Has anyone already got a car seat fitted and if so please could you let me know what model it is, as I am keen to get something that is securely fitted. Will also need to fit a passenger next to it if possible?

Also, same question but applied to a Cannons Forge rock and roll bed, anyone do this?

Thanks,

Scott :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have run our graco forward facing in the seat by the door with the shoulder belt & it could have been run rear facing just as easily.

My sprog is 11 months so she can be forward facing.

The space left over for a second adult up front is "tight" to say the least, but the graco is a big seat

·
Registered
77 Posts
Had the Maxi Cosi cabrio first and now have the Maxi Cosi Tobi, i had no read issues with both, little one is now 18 months old an loves it. have the baby seat in teh middle and the wife squeezed in at the end. You do need the 2 x 3 point bench seat.

I am planning to migrate the little one to the back so have fitted a variotech, the tobi just about fits onto the seat with the 3 point shoulder belt fully extended. had i planned it a little different i would have set the rails 1" back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys - so we're saying its Ok and people have done it, but the passenger will need to go on a bit of a diet to fit in the van too! H: Dont know how well that will go down with er in doors :no

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Hi

I have a britax axis in the front with the double 3 point belt bench seat, have it on the outside as i catch my hand on it when changing gear, do the same on the missis's leg too but I don't mind that so much!

All works fine.A:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts