VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,419 Posts
Hi Alan.

What's the colour of the interior? And I'll take the blanking pieces for around the ashtray/cigarette lighter and the two long thin ones above that.

PM with a price please?

Cheers Jonnie

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Alan.

What's the colour of the interior? And I'll take the blanking pieces for around the ashtray/cigarette lighter and the two long thin ones above that.

PM with a price please?

Cheers Jonnie
2 long thin ones are already gone. Fiver for the other bit T:

PS interior is grey

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,419 Posts
Sold, I'll take the plastic surround.

Pop over a PM with your address and I'll pop over one evening next week if that's cool?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Do you have the two access panels in the boot area. Left side is curved and right side is flat

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold, I'll take the plastic surround.

Pop over a PM with your address and I'll pop over one evening next week if that's cool?
Jonnie my PM inbox is having it's annual huff (always gets restricted straight after my £10 annual membership is paid) I'll send you my number once it's fixed. Alternatively if you get in touch with snedboy he should have my number T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Alan

I am looking for a brake servo PN 7D2612101F if you have this available, let me know what condition it's in and cost please?

Cheers Paul

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Alan

I am looking for a brake servo PN 7D2612101F if you have this available, let me know what condition it's in and cost please?

Cheers Paul
I'll get back to you Paul. From what I have seen the larger servos from 2.5tdi models are all the same regardless of the letter on the end of the part number, I will check the exact part number and get back to you with a photo to show it's condition.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Good evening alancaddy,

Baggsy all 5 wheel/tyre assemblies please. Cheers, Tony.T:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts