VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Righto I have decided on a caravelle style bumper to replace my standard one.
Best place to buy one, price expected to pay, fit then spray or fit sprayed and does anyone know a good place to get sprayed down here in the Tenby / pembroke area.

Help would be great, cheers and anyone who has done this some pics and your fitting experience would be very handy.

Cheers all.T:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Hi mate been quoted £280+vat for primed caravelle bumper including the 4 inserts needed. Thats VW price.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
That's a good price for the bumper and four inserts. I was quoted 280 just for the bumper. Ended up getting mine for 150 from a local conversion company but it's black and I have a silver van. Luckily it looks damn good on a silver vanLOL:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
That's a good price for the bumper and four inserts. I was quoted 280 just for the bumper. Ended up getting mine for 150 from a local conversion company but it's black and I have a silver van. Luckily it looks damn good on a silver vanLOL:
Nice Just what i was after. Fair play.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the responses. Mine is silver too and was thinking black could look quite good. Any pics?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it looks ok. How many inserts / grills do i need to buy to complete. Will my existing grill of the standard bumper fit? And do you think it needs a bottom lip spoiler and which one do you reckon?

Ta.T:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Yeah I fitted it myself. Wasn't too tricky at all. There's four inserts needed. The lower ones can either be blanks to block off the fog lights or wig the hole to allow lights. Then there's the uppers. Iv got a sportline lower spoiler for mine but I think I might of lowered the van too much for it to fitLOL:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info...think you might be right about the spoiler...does look a tadge low!I::D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts