VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm after some Caravelle bumpers for my T5 that I can colour code.

Prices seem to vary wildly. Some also seem to include the grill + badge and others don't.

Is there a manufacturer I can buy them from or should I keep searching eBay?

My van has a tailgate, which means there's two horrible bits of grey plastic under the rear light, I'm having trouble finding primed versions of these panels - anyone know what they're called?

Happy to buy second hand and collect, I'm often travelling around the South West in my van.

Also, anyone know a good spray shop around Bristol?

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Check out Banwy.co.uk, they sell new genuine VW parts but you can at least see the bumper components you require.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've spoken to Banwy and they said:

We have discontinued it as a kit, due to high courier costs and lack of packaing from VW. I will ask if we can relist it though.​

Any other clues where I could get one? JustKampers sell a bundle, but it seems expensive.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
what about using the various parts database websites (i used to use partsbase.org but I think this is no longer available) there are others about. get the parts numbers and try your local TPS branch?

Just Kampers - are they selling genuine VW parts? research the quality if not before purchasing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're not genuine but apparently the quality is okay.

I've got the part numbers and there's a TPS near me, so I guess that's my next stop.

Caravelle Front Bumper Primed: 7H5807101MGRU
Front Bumper Insert Nearside: 7H5807717GRU
Front Bumper Insert Offside: 7H5807718GRU
Front Bumper Centre Insert: 7H5807820GRU
Bumper Nearside Grille Without Foglamps: 7H5807489AGRU
Bumper Offside Grille Without Foglamps: 7H5807490AGRU

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Or maybe just hold fire for a while and keep searching eBay. They pop up now and then. When I last saw one on there, it was around the £500 mark, plus the cost of painting of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts