VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have one broken door speaker grille on my new Velle and it looks like they're as rare as rocking horse poo. Anyone got one spare or know of a suitable replacement?

Thanks

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,391 Posts
Love that one..."Abdeckung Lautsprecher Boxengitter"

BoxenGITTER is probably a close translation to what I think of the price! :eek:

Probably cost a tenth of that from VW when new....LOL:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I refuse to pay £40 for a grille. It's ridiculous. UK dealers say they are a non stock item, unless anyone knows any different?

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Love that one..."Abdeckung Lautsprecher Boxengitter"

BoxenGITTER is probably a close translation to what I think of the price! :eek:

Probably cost a tenth of that from VW when new....LOL:
Dropped by VW in 2016, GBP price inc VAT then was 15.52 T:T:

·
Premium Member
2,478 Posts
Indian - want to find me a pair in Norway and send them to the UK ? Will pay you?

I am going to Finland on Wednesday. I will take a trip to the breakers when I return early next week. What is the color of your grill? There are 4 shades I have seen. Grey, antrasit, black and a bluish grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
I am going to Finland on Wednesday. I will take a trip to the breakers when I return early next week. What is the color of your grill? There are 4 shades I have seen. Grey, antrasit, black and a bluish grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original were Flannel Greys, Lagoon and Sahara T:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's above and beyond the call of duty but very much appreciated. Mine are dark blue but would be happy with any colour. It's the round, door pocket ones. Would be happy to pay you for your trouble, postage etc. Thanks very much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts