VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some advice as I am well and truly confused.

I want to fit some front fogs on to my 93 caravelle. I have looked on many websites who seem to contradict which lights i need. Has anyone done this?

Also, I need to buy a wiring kit - does this include a frame for the cut out aperture I need to make to hold the lights in?

Thanks, Jo

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
I bought a kit from T4's r us, that included the brackets. I had to buy the wiring loom from somewhere else, as they didn't have any at the time. If your not sure give them a call, always been helpful when I've phonedT: Link here

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a kit from T4's r us, that included the brackets. I had to buy the wiring loom from somewhere else, as they didn't have any at the time. If your not sure give them a call, always been helpful when I've phonedT: Link here
Thanks, I did phone them and they werent sure which lights they should sell me for a 1993 model. What year is yours? Where did you get your loom from?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Mines a 2000, the fogs post 96 fit long or short nose so I didn't have any problems. I got my wiring loom from here
They list fogs for years 1990-95 just not the brackets:confused: I thought all the early vans had the same bumpers, just don't know about the brackets:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts