VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,i have a few bits n pieces from a caravelle and my panel van for sale
1x double front seat-1x driver front seat-1x glazed sliding door-2x front doors-2x rear doors from my panel van-1x bonnet-1x grill-2x plastic step inserts,plus sliding door step insert(a little rough)-1x brace that the bonnet locates into-1x heater matrix that came from the floor of the caravelle(includes plastic fittings that vented air into van through the floor)plus rear bumper and corner pieces-non of this is rusty
i think thats it,i have rear folding seat from the caravelle but dog tore the foam out of it,maybe the frame is some use?
£200 the lot anyone interested? :)my wife is getting very fed up

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hi there! Would you consider splitting this lot? I only need the plastic floor thingy that goes on the floor behind the drivers seat as I have put a velle interior in my panel van and have the hole in the carpet!

You'd make loads more than £200 if you sold it seperately and listed it all on the dreaded 'fleece bay'!

Jon

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
anyone thinking of buying this lot..i would without a doubt,i was going to buy this lot myself,but both of my vans have problems so cant collect..
i have seen this stuff when i went to collect a set of wheels form this guy...and it is a bargain..
all in good condition...

si..T:

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
I'd be interested in the plastic ducting for the heater matrix from under the floor if you can give me some pics?.

Alan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts