VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here at Wickedvanz we have been working closely with Kernow Transporters for the last 12 months installing caravelle seats to the T5

To limit the increasing number of price enquiries i'm listing the costs involved.

To fit 4 rails this includes a certificate of competency that should satisfy your insurance company and any new owner that the rails have been fitted in accordance with VW guidelines using appropriate strengthening brackets and hardware and all measures to prevent body corrosion have been limited.

Cost for this £450

To supply and fit a new floor made from 12mm ply and covered in Altro Vinyl of your choice (subject to standard vinyls, small surcharge on more expensive vinyls) £450 LWB add £50

We can supply genuine new replacement side steps and rear cover full width with or without step light

It may be worth noting that your vehicle should be carpet lined before floor fitting as it gives a far better finish.

Please be aware that any flashbanding , dynamat, silent coat or similar can dramatically affect the fitting procedure, we do not recommend this being applied to a potential caravelle rail conversion van.

I can also source seat packages at very competitive costs.

Prices from £2100 for a pair of captains seats rails and triple/ cali double

And they fit T4s too!!

Also Kombi seat fitting including seat belt upper reinforcement brackets

Factory 2+1 £350

Factory Triple £250

Manufactured floor for these including vinyl £320

Call for pricing and availability 01872 858151 between 10am and 4pm Mobile outside these hours 07500041763, please be patient as i work in a noisy environment so leave a text or email preferably if you don't get through. Answerphone messages can take a while to respond to.

Thanks Andy

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi sue , sorry the rails go with seats as a package. If you only require rails may I suggest you try "T5 parts" on eBay several customers have had bits from them with no issues. They do ship direct from Poland though.

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
And very nice they look in a T4 too :D

I've seen Andy fit these before peeps and the quality of work is very good A:, So good in fact I know another moderator will be popping down to have his fitted very soon I:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
And very nice they look in a T4 too :D
I've seen Andy fit these before peeps and the quality of work is very good A:, So good in fact I know another moderator will be popping down to have his fitted very soon I:
Would that be the one with the burnished gold beard by any chance?I:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for a supplier to fit a lhd twin rear combi on the near side of my rhd lwb. Plus a full floor. Have you done this before, I believe the floor should accept this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a SWB Sportline Kombi 2014. I am very interested in having the rear seats that slide like the ones you have shown as well as the option to fold down into a bed.

However i do not want to devalue my van by removing the original sportline seats. i don't suppose my current seats can be converted at all? What options do i have?

Thanks Alan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts