VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all , had dantro drop by tonight and the misses has got the bug for the caravelle rear side windows for our lwb panel van , who has them and how much do they go for , would prefer non tinited as the side wondows in our van have been tinted silvery blue and id like to do them the same. cheers guys. ade T:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blimey that dantro fella puts himself around, so far today he has met me, stereosteve, you, he's a busy boy;)
yeah and hes on his way to andyjacks on his way back home. lol. nice guy .:ILU:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
hi all , had dantro drop by tonight and the misses has got the bug for the caravelle rear side windows for our lwb panel van , who has them and how much do they go for , would prefer non tinited as the side wondows in our van have been tinted silvery blue and id like to do them the same. cheers guys. ade T:
I have a caravell rear O/S window with vent if you want also have the fan assy. duct etc.

The seats look superb had one of them in my living room last night, my wife and daughters loved them and your workmanship is superb, can't wait now.

Had a great chat with Dantro (what a nice guy) hope you got home OK

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a caravell rear O/S window with vent if you want also have the fan assy. duct etc.

The seats look superb had one of them in my living room last night, my wife a daughters loved them and your workmanship is superb, can't wait now.

Had a great chat with Dantro (what a nice guy) hope you got home OK
yeah the seats grow on you with that colour. glad danny liked them. i will have a chat with you saturday about the window , is it a lwb carravelle one. ade

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Sorry just realised yours is a LWB mine is for a SWB second mistake I have made today, should read the threads properly before responding.

See ya at the weekendT:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry just realised yours is a LWB mine is for a SWB second mistake I have made today, should read the threads properly before responding.

See ya at the weekendT:
see ya the weekend mate , kettle will be on. lol. glad you liked dantros seats , i was actually sad to see them go , actually fell for the colour eventually. loved looking at them. ade

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know I am bumping this back from the death but I am trying to find out where I can purchase rear caravelle windows that look like this..

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Vw-T4-Caravelle-2-5-tdi-51-Plate-FSH-New-MOT-2-Owners-Ex-Show-Van-Immaculate-/00/s/MTE5NVgxNjAw/$(KGrHqR,!i!FBbDCIz3RBQgGKeVcPg~~60_57.JPG

Anyone know the official names as I cannot find anything on ebay or much when I search for caravelle side window/caravelle window vent etc.

Thanks

SFF

10,824 Posts
JUst keep an I on ebay they do come up, also send a pm to a few breakers on here and send a pm or ring tidyt as that's where mine came from T:

in fact I think spanners still has one for sale T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts