VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 555 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i think most people know who i am and what i do!! but just in case i make a range of carbon fibre parts and fibre glass bits and pieces for T4s&5s from bumper protectors to eyebrows! ive now got single seat bases for T4s plus im still doin the stickers and graphics have a look at www.philclarkproducts.webs.com or have a look for my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/203744036315307/ im up for one off pieces as well and ill wrapp in carbon just pm me if youve got any questions

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
sweet dude, i should be at that one at somepoint, if can fetch a pair along with you

ok ill finish my tea and get back to the bottom of the garden and start making some!
haha dont worry if cant do em mate! ill wait. just thought by way u said u were goin wimble that you had a few pairs already made up

·
Premium Member
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha dont worry if cant do em mate! ill wait. just thought by way u said u were goin wimble that you had a few pairs already made up

your eyebrowd are made!! next week ill be making the mould for tailgate spoiler and then wind deflecters and door handle covers!

1 - 20 of 555 Posts