VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, where can I get some good quality carpet floor mats fit my T5.1 Combi It has a double bench passenger seat in the front and a 3 seater in the rear. Thanks

·
Registered
624 Posts
Mega Van Mats or Harrisons Trim Supplies both do custom cab mats for both single seat and double seats. All kinds of choice of colour, edging trim and logos if you want.
Few other places do them too but can't comment on quality having only used both of the above.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Got a combi set and front mats from fat bobs the carpets are great good quality and are lasting well
However the customer service from fat bobs was awful!

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,051 Posts
I can't tell you the name of the company but I bought a cab mat for my LT from one who sold on eBay. cost £15 inc Postage and the quality is excellent. I don't know how it could have been so cheap to be honest but it was.
They sent the wrong one (double passenger version instead of single) first but sorted it out fast and without any hassle whatsoever, so would recommend 100% (if only I could recall who they were! I will see if I have it recorded anywhere)

·
Vendor
8 Posts
At MicksGarage.com we stock a big range of Car Mats styles and finishes; most are made from rubber or carpet. Also, we offer both universal fitment car mats and fully tailored Car Mat sets to ensure an exact fit to your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts