1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got mine off eBay (vantastictrims) for 32.98 for 10m2. Seemed easy enough to work with and much cheaper than Kiravans etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Is it not 20m2 for a SWB? as it comes in 2m widths? Or have I just over ordered I:
I used 7 linear meters of 1.4m carpet if you have a high top you would need 2m roll
There's a lot of variables tho like how many windows you have and if your doing separate panels and metal work or all in one over a ply lining or if you have units your not carpeting behind etc T:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Just received some samples of this Veltrim, It is very hard and I was told it is a professional quality, and is more hard wearing than the soft trim.

I have been told the Trim fix is best spray adhesive to use to stick it down, section at a time,

Top samples if of the Veltrim,

I also got a sample of Foam backed headlining fabric.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Mega Van Mats carpet was superb to work with. I got the stretch and glue kit from them for a SWB and it was loads. I have enough spare to trim all sorts of bits.

Side and arches were done all as one single piece.

Not a bad job but quite time-consuming. I got a cracking headache from the spray glue so keep ventilated and take breaks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts