VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
very very cheap ???? you can pay more than that for the rails alone and massive money for the seats .

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Eh me first at that price LOL:LOL: these can not be genuine ,see if you can get some pics then we can help you out

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After looking at the picture I don't think they are Caravelle seats.I think they are Bongo or something.How do I attach a pic?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Thought as much at that price if you are stuggling uploading the pic give us the item number if they are on ebay .T: I will have a look on there for youT:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
This is mine not finished yet internally but this may give you some idea what I think you are looking for?
The seats on ebay like the ones you have been looking at are not full width ,they are not caravelle seats like you first thought which is why they are so cheap.The fixing of the rails you have seen on ebay I couldnt give you advice as I would say these are Bongo seats but there will be plenty on here that may have fit these.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your help.I would love that set up ,but they cost a fortune.I may have to go Bongo route if I can get an insurance company to ok it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts