VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...

Just came back of van west 2011 and i must admit many dubbers have a CB arieal..... Does anybody know what channel most people go on.... i heard 3 or 4 people on channel 30... and that was about it...
I Just think we should have a channel which all dubbers usally go on...

(my handle is Shifty)

cheers,
Rob (Shifty) :ILU: keep dubbing

·
Registered
423 Posts
sorry to hi-jack thread , I would like to start looking for a CB, is there much diffrence in sets, is it just made up of the 3 main parts cb unit , mic/speaker and antenna or is there a little more to it than that ?T:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Channel 24 sounds a better idea if there are dubbers on there.... Like i said Veedubs just need a channel or two :ILU::ILU::)

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Yup ch 37 here in NW ive just splashed £70 on a 80 channel am/fm radio which includes mag mount and white aerial to match my van, got it rigged up to cigarette lighter socket for now, its a TTI TCB 550. Went to the CB Shack at Lymm services, www.Lorrybits.com - it seemed i got a better deal in store than online T:

Oh the blue screen looks the biz and auto squeltch is nice, along with auto channel scan to pick up a convo. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Emmm any dubbers in wouth wales with a cb??? what channel do you use???

Keep Dubbing:ILU::ILU::ILU:

hifty (ROB)

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
which one of the 2 bands are being talked about here uk band or the euro band, :*

·
Registered
698 Posts
have a cb set up for sale if anyones interested
midland alan 78 plus radio (with box & instructions)
kpo echo power mic
whip antenna on mag mount
100 watt mobile burner
£70 the lot collection only or could take to camperjam

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ive got a cb to go in the van for when we go camping, some of my 4x4 mates use them, I used to have cb's when I was younger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts