VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some work done ny Ed J at celtic motor homes
http://celticmotorhomes.co.uk/

With ageing parents and expanding brood of kids I needed more seating, so got rid of 3/4 bed seat and had a folding double up front and mazda bongo on slider in back

seating capacity of 6 with room for prams, bikes etc.

This is my daily drive so Ed was kind enough to keep to times- I dopped off van and he drove me home, van was ready when he said it was.
The finish quality was excellent and he did some extras too- really impressed.

Ed also has many inovative ideas up his sleeve and after seeing quite a bit of his work hes one of a few I would let loose on my van. I will get some pics up- sorry Ed van isnt that tidy- I will have a clean up and get some good pics up soon

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks v/good dude, yep ed is a top manT:
Yep I find it amazing he runs a business, talks loads, and still finds time for his charity work

He does something with help the aged- thats why you often see that old guy in the workshop and runs a saturday club for delinquents- amazingA:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Yep I find it amazing he runs a business, talks loads, and still finds time for his charity work

He does something with help the aged- thats why you often see that old guy in the workshop and runs a saturday club for delinquents- amazingA:
Thanks for the kind words...although I have now just spat wine all over the computerLOL:LOL:.

I have tried employing 18 yr olds, but find 60 yr olds more reliable.....a bit slower, but more reliable........that said, Ken has put his back out, so perhaps a younger body around the workshop may come in handy;).

We do try to do our best, and like to have a cuppa and a chat with our visitors - usually at the expense of work, but we can always stay late to finish thatI:.

Glad the new layout is working for you Chris.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts

lol they were at the dubs at the castle, slippers on having a cuppa, sounds familier.I:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts