VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I was wondering if any of you knew of any gas engineers near Bristol that could also provide a certificate for their work and make sure it's safe? I had a conversion company fit out be back of my vanish year including gas and they did a shoddy job. The gas pipe goes across the chamber at the back , isn't fastened to the wall securely and he hasn't supplied me with a certificate that it is safe even though I paid over £200 for it! Needless to say he has disapeared without a trace and I am left with a botch job.
I basically need the gas pipe replacing from the hob to the gas locker and it fastened securely and signed off as safe.

Anybody know of anyone in the area that would be able to it ?
Regards Dave

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He apparently got in somebody else to check it was ok but I never got a certificate from him, even after dozens of phone calls / email etc .

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for a certified gas installer in/near Bristol as can't get in touch Damien at the above address:*:*

·
Super Moderator
9,246 Posts
Still looking for a certified gas installer in/near Bristol as can't get in touch Damien at the above address:*:*
Give me a pm with your phone details so I can phone you as I am down in Devon on the week of the 17th so could finish it for you and issue a safety certificate :) need to chat first just to get it clear in my head.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts