VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at purchasing a T4 prefrably, and as the multivan T4's are as rare as rocking horse S*** i was just thinking it may be easier to buy a Caravelle and then get the interior seperate.

how mush different are they from each other and is it an easy task to do.

Many thanks

Josh

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Is it just the seating you are planning on changing or the full package, interior plastics/seats etc ?

Second question is how many seats do you plan to put in, full seven seater or just the front two and the rear triple seat/bed ?

Depending in the answers it's either a very simple job and not that expensive, or more involved and a fair bit more costly.

I can supply all the parts required to do the Job, whichever way you plan to do it, and would be happy to quote you prices for the various options so you can decide which way to go.

Email me : [email protected] if you require any further info ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it would probably be everything, up to the 7 seats and plastics.

how much does it cost for you to import it?

cause i would be very interested.

Josh

·
Registered
53 Posts
whats the difference between a multivan and a caravelle if you dont mind me asking?

Isnt it just a case of the caravelle is up to a 9 seat bus and the multivan has a rear bench bed revolving captain chairs and a table with perhaps curtains? :)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Just pm'd you with pics of mine! mine has rear heater, curtians, hob, sink, table, rr bed, middle row captain swivels and 2 single front seats, twin SLD and sunroofs :ILU:

·
Registered
53 Posts
hmm. i'd be interested in seeing what the curtains look like.

Neal, can you get proper VW swivel bases?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts