VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a surfer and living in Scotland, getting changed out in the cold during winter is not a nice experience :eek:. With this in mind does anyone know where you can get a waterproof mat with a lip that I can chuck in the back of my van to get changed on to save my carpet getting soaking?

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Being a surfer and living in Scotland, getting changed out in the cold during winter is not a nice experience :eek:. With this in mind does anyone know where you can get a waterproof mat with a lip that I can chuck in the back of my van to get changed on to save my carpet getting soaking?
this any good, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHANGING-BAG-mat-for-wetsuit-or-swim-surf-OSPREY-/270588078758?pt=UK_Surfing&var=&hash=item3f004e6aa6 the wife has one its very good.

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got one of those changing bags and also a few flexi tubs which work fine. Just wondered it there is anything a bit bigger. Kinda like an overgrown rubber mat with a lip round the edge? Might have to DIY a solution

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds daft, but I use a cicular kids inflatable paddling pool... Think it was £3 from b&Q and is 1m diameter.
(p.s. hangtime 5, I think I bought some bandit 5 kites off you ? ? ?)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Frostfire moon bags are a waste of space.
I use a B&Q big builders bucket trug thing when in the UK.
But when I travel I have used the moon bag.
The thing is it fell apart around the top stiching after a week.
I've had it replaced used it for another trip and....... it fell apart again :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts