VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, got a very slow van as I am getting N75 open or short to ground fault code which wont clear with vagcom,

I followed the great tech article on here and have eliminated a few possibilities...

, I have 12v on pin one to N75 and have checked continuity back to the plug on the ECU and thats fine (brown/blue wire), ive tried tracing the other wire (black/yellow) back but cant find where it goes to?

The diagram I am using says (F26) connection 2 in diesel direct injection system wiring harness, is this one of the plugs on the ECU?? :*

The other one was easy to find, it said pin 62 on T121 , 121 pin connector...

I'm hoping to drive down to Devon in a couple of days, and would like to do it without being overtaken by lorries on the motorway when going uphill lol Rasp:

If i can just splice in a wire to get me motoring again I will be very happy I:

Thank you for any help you can give T:

oh, its a year 2000 2.5tdi AJT engine

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for your help guys I:LOL: I didnt give up, and found the fault Rasp:, a broken/snapped wire just above the gearbox, a pain to repair, but its done and the van now flies for the first time in 5 years!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thankyou for your help guys I:LOL: I didnt give up, and found the fault Rasp:, a broken/snapped wire just above the gearbox, a pain to repair, but its done and the van now flies for the first time in 5 years!
I don’t know if you’re still using this Forum but thanks for posting this 👌🏻

1 - 4 of 4 Posts