VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

We are having a combined forum meet with a charity Macmillan event 4th May 2014 (THEME IS STAR WARS) ....LOOKS to be a good meet up there will be VW stalls , home made cakes, activities, the Newark Rotary Club are joining us. large VW van show, SOME GREAT RAFFLE prizes, all drawn on the day. we are in the Unicorn at gunthorpe back car park. it has been given permission to be used as the pub is backing us all the way . INFACT they have donated a meal for two and an over night stay in the hotel. dont miss this one should be a great day out 10.30-4pm UPDATED NEWS JUST IN our Celebrity GUEST it the STIG from bbc top gear. he will be popping along at 2.30pm he is also picking the raffle prizes and handing out the show and shine winners certificates, guys don't miss this one , its back to back 60-70 DJ all day LIVE band 1-2pm loads going off, make sure you are here for no later than 10am to get parked up in the van show.

anyone intrested please list you names and any one who can help business. Auto vw stalls, ect all welcome.just get in touch and we can sort things out thanks guys for you time. the weather looks good for sunday.

Ian Notts RCT:T:T:T:

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Hi, im happy to help out......what with i don't know but I would be more than willing to assist where i can, cracking charity....gran just died of cancer and some friends getting over it, so means alot:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys any help or auto jumble stalls business stalls come down with your van raffle offers or just general help on the day, just pm me thanks guys.. I have just lost another friend 30 years known him,, died we'd morning brain cancer,,, god bless him... That's 6 people in my life that's had the big C ,,,, :-(

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is the info for the Macmillan Event 4th May 2014 any one can offer Vw Auto jumble sotres and VW stalls, there are some spaces left, WE are looking to get about 100 vw vans to turn up so if you can travel to the event please do so arrive 9am opens 10.30am till 4pm. should be a geat day if the weather holds

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Hi mate
Due to being so busy we are unable to come and help out:(
However We would like to offer a set of stainless steel slash design side bars worth £179.99 for either T4 or T5 for a raffle prize if that helps
Please let us know how you would like us to arrange

Cheers

Simon

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Hi mate
Due to being so busy we are unable to come and help out:(
However We would like to offer a set of stainless steel slash design side bars worth £179.99 for either T4 or T5 for a raffle prize if that helps
Please let us know how you would like us to arrange

Cheers

Simon
Thanks for the great offer and a massive thanks guys
I have received the voucher and can't thank you enough.
It will raise some good money,,

Big thanks

A:A:A:A:A::DA:A:A::D:DT:T:
You are more than welcomeT:
Always glad to help worthwhile charities.
Hope you raise loads and have a great event

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YOU ARE AND IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED. A:A:A:A:T:T:T:T:T:A:A:A:A:A: thanks Karl don't forget you sorted out the band as well, all we need now is the weather lol massive thanks to every one who Is helping out...

·
Registered
603 Posts
We will be there Ian, still collecting things from local businesses for the raffle see you Sat night for Flos birthday bash your pitch is awaiting :ILU:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi guys still looking. For vw vans and stalls and donations for the big Macmillan event every one is welcome please pop along and make a difference. It's a great cause look forward to seeing any one who can make it.T:T:T:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks to every one who is helping out, I still don't have a list of people who are coming to attend though,,, I need about 80-90 vans think I have hit 30 but need to hope people turn up. we have 6 business coming. No one has said they want to do an auto jumble store. And still looking for some top show vans. If any one fancies popping along, if any one can help me fill the event please get in touch. Thanks guys, Notts RC

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks to every one who is helping out, I still don't have a list of people who are coming to attend though,,, I need about 80-90 vans think I have hit 30 but need to hope people turn up. we have 6 business coming. No one has said they want to do an auto jumble store. And still looking for some top show vans. If any one fancies popping along, if any one can help me fill the event please get in touch. Thanks guys, Notts RC
Well guys UPDATED info the celebrity GUEST is the STIG from top gear, he is coming along at 2.30pm he is also picking the raffle tickets, and presenting the show and shine winners, we have a live band playing ( misspent youth ) from 1-2 pm and a DJ playing 60-70 music all day, and loads of other stuff, vw stalls and lush cakes, great tombola and raffle prizes to win, don't miss this one guys it's going to be fantastic, lol and the weather looks good, and it's all for Macmillan.. Come show your support guys it will be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts