VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any tips on cheap bed foam suppliers? I need it by the weekend too. I'm based in South Wales. So far I have found Ikea mattresses can be cut to size (but are a expensive £70) and the two suppliers of foam on eBay whom i'm awaiting a reply concerning price.

Can anyone help out?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Places near Warwick are also an option.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Try E-foam you pick the shape & type of foam you want then put in your sizes & get an instant quoteA: & if you place an order the p&p is free & they send out your foam nxt day!T:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try E-foam you pick the shape & type of foam you want then put in your sizes & get an instant quoteA: & if you place an order the p&p is free & they send out your foam nxt day!T:
Well that's an awesome link!!! Thanks!!!

It's say 'Buy another one for only £45.09!' Does anyone need any foam and want to go 50/50 on the cost?

·
Registered
518 Posts
eFoam, is the best also for comparison try http://www.twfoam.co.uk/, i have a friend who trims boats, and they say unless you buy big loads of foam, these company's are very hard to beat, worth upgrading to the medium or firm, again they will recommend a rating. Doing mine now, how are you trimming yours?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how are you trimming yours?
I was going to cut it with a knife and failing that pop to Argos to get an electric bread knife :)
I'm looking to cover a R&R bed with the stuff and make two cushions. T:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hi
I've ordered mine from Efoam on Monday, posted the 2 templates (it was an odd size, with some round corners etc). Just received it this afternoon and it's spot on. I went for a high firm 3" to reduce as much as possible space when folded, it feels just right. I must admit I'm really impressed with the service and the cut is very clean. Total cost £71.00 not to bad

Now I need to cover them, any idea what material I should use...and where from?
Exo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts