VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Can anybody recommend a good cheap campsite near Newquay that allows dogs please. T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Few and far between nowadays
Try Riverside thats down past the lane theatre round the back of Hendra campsite,dont know what thier rates are but they do allow dogs

·
Registered
649 Posts
Trebellan near cubert. Cheap, allows dogs nice friendly n quiet. With a brilliant pub that does excellent food over the road- read lane.

I always use it

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Trebellan near cubert. Cheap, allows dogs nice friendly n quiet. With a brilliant pub that does excellent food over the road- read lane.

I always use it
This is just down the road from me, its in a much better spot than riverside IMO, and I agree the Smugglers is a decent pub!

Also worth looking at Polly joke campsite and Treago farm.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Stayed at porth camp site last weekend they allow dogs but not that cheap great facilities and a good pub over the road and real close to the beach.

·
Registered
375 Posts
just got back from newquay trencreek superb only me on the site and the mrs in the t4 loads in caravans with dogs though

·
Registered
533 Posts
Isnt Trencreek the one in the middle of a housing estate next to the railway line and around the corner from the tip? I've never really understood the attraction of that place personally, I spose it must have great facilities?

·
Registered
375 Posts
thats the one bud just before railway crossing its nice and clean there 2 fishing pools and family freindly

·
Registered
176 Posts
Whats wrong with Porth? I've stayed there quite a few times and plan on a few more. Not the cheapest place in the summer though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts