VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cheap alloy rims for sale

I'm moving house in just over a month and could really do with getting rid of some wheels. The first set is a set of 5 15" Audi rims, 4 of which have load rated van tyres with 3-5mm tread on them. All straight and true, and fitted with new valves and balanced 3 weeks ago. I'd like £100 for them but I'm open to sensible offers I: They're in pretty good nic, they have the odd blemish here and there, but still pretty shiny and nice tho :D ET 45 6J 5x112. I also have a full set of wheel bolts you can have with these.

I've also got a set of 16's which I was going to refurb and fit to my Velle, until I got hold of a bargain set of 18's. One has a brand new tyre, on has 3-4mm and the other two may not pass mot, but you could probs use them if you were that way inclined I: They're ET59 5x112, so maybe some spacers unless you like them tucked T:T: I'd ideally like about £80 but am open to sensible offers :D

Gimme a PM if you're interested :ILU:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Has anyone seen the VW variant of the first set of alloys? I've got a set on mine but the centre caps / hub caps aren't brilliant does anyone know the part number or where I can get them from thanks?

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
would be intrested in the 16" black ones if you would be willing to pack em up and send by courier. Depending on weight and cost etc. tel no 07779596503 T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts