VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
scam,there was a thread about it when it was advertised a few weeks ago for £4900,when it was listed before and you refreshed the page the van changed into a skirt-now thats a trick H:,the scammer had copied someone with good feedbacks ad and pasted in the van details

i hate scammers-scum of the earth

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Cool,was thinkin about havin itI:
think you better keep those fingers of the keyboard LOL:,on a more serious note some poor sod will look at it and think thats too good to be true-send seller an e mail and they will reply with some story saying they are emigrating soon and need it sold asap and someone is coming to view tomorrow but if you send £500 by paypal now its yours and you can pay rest on collection,then dissapear with the money from maybe 2 or 3 buyers :eek:

the general rule is if its too good to be true then it is :(

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
DONT SIGN IN ON YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT FROM THAT PAGE OR YOUR LOG IN INFO WILL BE STOLEN

thats not a true ebay page .. where the hell did you find this one because the item number is a door chain

·
Registered
882 Posts
Reported it, but its the same van as other week. fekin ebay scammers and ebay scam artists - never any action taken. despise these scum.:*

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just did a newly listed search on vw t4 transporter and it came up.
Yeah virgin,i am not that stupid:D
Can just about deal with 1 T4 never mind 2:D

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
E Bay does f**k all to 'real' scammers - as it's just too much like hard work for them.

They have become the scam of choice, due to their lack of interest in doing anything.......

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
DONT SIGN IN ON YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT FROM THAT PAGE OR YOUR LOG IN INFO WILL BE STOLEN

thats not a true ebay page .. where the hell did you find this one because the item number is a door chain
the last time it was listed it was a skirt I:they steal someone with good feedbacks profile and paste van details on to it

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
if you notice the address below links you from the correct ebay listing , then from that it takes you go to a second web page

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Transporter-T4-102-bhp-camper-surf-bus-low-miles_W0QQitemZ160352855707QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item2555c6669b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

the phishing web address below is where you need to log in to ask a question and the like , obviously this second website isn't ebay so if you log in the owner of this website can see your account details , i guess thats how they managed to get the sellers details to create the listing , not nice

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk.wsi.ind.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160352855607

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

5h1t have just signed on to ebay when i clicked the link so now they will have my details
boolocks

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
just did it now .hope the scamers cant get into my account now but i will be keeping an eye on it

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
If you look at this page already signed in it quickly changes page, ie flickers, and youre not signed in..

reported this to ebay over 6 hrs ago..nice to see its still up and running..:eek:

·
Registered
450 Posts
That bottom link is dead now T:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts