VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its that horrible time again when i have to renew my insurance company, are there any companies out there that i should be looking at ? or just the standard go compare, meerkat tripe :confused:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Directline just quoted me over 550 quid on their web site :eek:
200 more than last year.! I'm a firefighter but they didn't have my occupation listed in their drop-down menu so I rang them and they told me to enter 'professional'. - Guess what? That wasn't on the drop down occupation list either, but 'Spiderman' was!!!
I you not -go check it out!! So I entered Spiderman as my occupation. Do you think that accounts for the high increase????

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Directline just quoted me over 550 quid on their web site :eek:
200 more than last year.! I'm a firefighter but they didn't have my occupation listed in their drop-down menu so I rang them and they told me to enter 'professional'. - Guess what? That wasn't on the drop down occupation list either, but 'Spiderman' was!!!
I you not -go check it out!! So I entered Spiderman as my occupation. Do you think that accounts for the high increase????
Direct line obviously though you put crime fighter and not fire fighter to have come up with the spider man option, supised they didn't have batman on there too. :D I have mine though direct line and it's £200 incidentally T:

·
Formerly known as marcus250
871 Posts
I was getting huge quotes for our van (girlfriend also insured on it who only been driving just over a year).

Direct line were £2093 fully comp, Adrian Flux £1750, Confused.com best was £760 and then i went on the meerkat and got £452 so went for that one! And thats with me having 7years NCB with my girlfriend as named driver!
:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Gladiator I used and renewal is near £200 more than last year at £650 so goin to have a look but its gettin stoopid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts