1 - 20 of 658 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Chew Valley Lake meet Sunday 14th July from 12 noon
Hosted by Kerry (vwoman) of the nomads.

This meet will be held at car park 2 near Chew Valley Lakes Tea Shop,
Chew Magna, Bristol

We have an area being cordoned off for us there is a no charge this time of year for parking and there is a childrens play area. Here is a menu below for those of you that fancy a coffee or lunch.

http://www.bristolwater.co.uk/pdf/leisure/chewValley/teaShopMenu11.pdf

Will update this page with any new info ;)

There are also two nature walks just a stones throw down the lake for those who are a bit adventurous.

The next Chew Valley lake meet will be on Sunday 14th july but this time we will be using the car park marked in the picture with the words NATURE WALK its a bit further round the lake so as not to block the tea rooms and the new car park is much bigger so we can all park a bit more sensibly, You are more than welcome to use the tea rooms as its only a 5 minute walk back to it, On a track which is off the road

Looks like its gonna be a cracking day!!!
See ya there!!!

·
Literally, white van man
4,068 Posts
Re: Chew Valley Lake Meet, 26/02/2012

:) Almost Probably definately will bring the nipper to this one as the missis is working, perhaps ;)

Chris

well, the missis IS working, it depends on how well behaved the nipper is......:D

·
Registered
31 Posts

Chew Valley Lake Meet on the 26th February 2012

This meet will be held at the Chew Valley Lakes Tea Shop at 12 noon.
Chew Magna, Bristol, BS40 8TS
(not a sat nav friendly postcode as it take you to a farm but its does have a banner outside and is located on the road between Chew Stoke and Bishops Suttton)

We have an area being cordoned off for us and the parking is free, there is also a menu below for those of you that fancy a coffee or lunch.

http://www.bristolwater.co.uk/pdf/leisure/chewValley/teaShopMenu11.pdf

Will update this page with any new info ;)

Kids will be safe, plenty of parking, beautiful views so who's up for it T:

mad for it,thats a cracking place to have a meet! convoy on !!!! i hope lol

·
Registered
5,955 Posts

i could be up for thisI:I: just kiddin ill be there cheddar was spot onT:T:
hi bud yes did notice you lurking around on the photosI:always the same for me welsh meets always working and as i know a few of you over the water,was hopeing to come to your meets,but once again working:(

·
Premium Member
2,789 Posts

hi bud yes did notice you lurking around on the photosI:always the same for me welsh meets always working and as i know a few of you over the water,was hopeing to come to your meets,but once again working:(
im allways lurkin around mateI: be good to see you if you can make it to this oneT:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts

im allways lurkin around mateI: be good to see you if you can make it to this oneT:
hopeing to pop over for one of the camps this so far working all of them ie vanwest etc,working for the chew valley meet,oh cttp is on at the mo:D,wifes birthday on that one made a few promises,:DI:

1 - 20 of 658 Posts