VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Not T4 specific but there's the local Dubscene meet on the 4th Thursday of every month @ portsmouth seafront. couple of us on there have T4s, although mine wont be attending any meets for a few months yet til she's finished!

Id def be up for a T4 meet in chi/pompey once mines up and running :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'd definitely like to start up a forum meet down in Portsmouth, I'm yet to get my van but I'm spending all my time searching. If anyone heres of a good T4 2.5tdi swb please give me a shout. 07791029531

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Every Wednesday night the local VW club, the PKW (Portsmouth Kleine Wagons) meet up in the Lumps Fort car park near Canoe Lake at 8pm on the seafront at Southsea. They then move together to the Bridge Tavern in Old Portsmouth at 9pm.

They mostly have air-cooled VW's but they also drive water-cooled stuff too, they also have involvement in the organisation and sponsorship of the local VW Show Beachbuggin' in August and love anything VW or Audi.

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
More Brighton way but here goes.........

Sunday 27th march

Ok Just a friendly get together , catch up with everyone and have a bit of a cruise and take some pictures

WEATHER PERMITTING - IF ITS DRY AND NO RAIN ITS ON

Meet at the badgers watch car park in peacehaven for 10.00 am

Badgers Watch
South Coast Rd, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven, East Sussex BN10 7BE

Leave the Badgers watch at 11.00 am and head to Beachy head Eastbourne

Vw's only please

This is just for fun and to meet up with people on this forum so dont be dissapointed if only a few of us turn up !

·
Registered
94 Posts
Every Wednesday night the local VW club, the PKW (Portsmouth Kleine Wagons) meet up in the Lumps Fort car park near Canoe Lake at 8pm on the seafront at Southsea. They then move together to the Bridge Tavern in Old Portsmouth at 9pm.

They mostly have air-cooled VW's but they also drive water-cooled stuff too, they also have involvement in the organisation and sponsorship of the local VW Show Beachbuggin' in August and love anything VW or Audi.

Cheers

Alex
Been meaning to pop down to this since I found out about it last year... Might take a drive down tomorrow night if anyone else is interested in making an appearence... :dunno:

Gazza...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'mnot going to make it to anything thismonth. pushing my luck not having the cam belt done as it is. it was changed at 98k and i'm on 162. so driving as little as poss till thats changed. got the cam belt kit and water pump yesterday £113 (gsf) just gotta get the other £150 together to get it changed now!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts