I will google it, but wondered if anyone could recommend some one please.T:

Regards

Dave S.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for replies.T:

One chip is right in my line of sight by drivers window, touch up brush will not be good enough mate. Other is where drivers door shuts bottom left corner on body work, paint broken and little rust so want these done properly, will not be touching these in.Rasp:

Has anyone used chips a away, are they any good.:*

RegardsT:

D Stone.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers mini geek.

I was only having a laugh, i will have to think about it, body shop or mobile, had a mobile repair on another car a while ago and was happy with it, we shall see, all down to cost really.

Regards

D Stone.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Im only offering advice,

Take it to a bodyshop then, never let anyone do a mobile repair to any car or van! They just can't do a proper repair with the equipment they have!
Surely if they were that bad they wouldn't still be in business? (and so big!)

I still haven't been able to source a touch up stick in white van man white. I too have a chip, bottom left of driver's door. Planning on checking adjustment of hinge before getting it fixed so I'm not wasting my time.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
cheers mini geek.

I was only having a laugh, i will have to think about it, body shop or mobile, had a mobile repair on another car a while ago and was happy with it, we shall see, all down to cost really.

Regards

D Stone.
So why not use the same repairer again then???:*

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
i tried chips away wouldnt even come out to have a look,not worth there while,you would think its business for them and under the current climent as well,you would want to do as much work as possible:*

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Touched chip in my self, may get some black vinyl to put on door where chip is to cover it up, in matt, ive seen this on vans and it looks good i think.T:

Would go on rear of door behind driver. Cheaper than having it repaired.

Regards

Dave S. *<:)>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts