VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd give you all an update and say we've not fallen off the planet, just been really busy :)

We've now moved to bigger premises and increased our product range so he're a little snippet of the sort of things we do.

Aside from the Custom and standard range table tops available on our site www.chippysworkshop.co.uk we have now also started offering matching or non matching fridge fronts like this......

Since trialling a new to the UK leg system on this forum over 2 years ago they are still coming in by the pallet load from the USA, this is the Sequoia and Redwood leg system and means you don't need to drill a hole in the van floor and is more stable than the current 2 degree taper leg system on the market.

We also stock all the other accessories that go with your tables like the Reimo style B pillar cranked legs, Tripods, Reimo sliding rails and legs, Faimma velcro leg storage system and most recently these new table storage sets.........

We've also now teamed up with a popular artist called Sharon Poulten from "Beetle Ink" and have permission to use any of her hundreds of paintings and designs on our tables and fridge fronts T:T:

As usual if there's anything you are after that isn't on the site then give me a shout and I'll endeavour to do my best.

Many thanks for reading

Chippy :ILU:

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Good luck with your extended range and future projects Chippy...sorry to have to say I am sorted in most areas regarding my Camper, but am sure you will get great rewards for your efforts T:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've just ordered - Chippy couldn't have been more helpful! Can't wait for it arrive!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Good luck with your extended range and future projects Chippy...sorry to have to say I am sorted in most areas regarding my Camper, but am sure you will get great rewards for your efforts T:
Thanks Delboy, yea it's going really well at the moment, I've recently secured a contract with a very large caravan manufacturer to supply them with the sequoia T:

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Thanks Delboy, yea it's going really well at the moment, I've recently secured a contract with a very large caravan manufacturer to supply them with the sequoia T:
Always followed your various Threads....

What a difference a couple of years makes eh? :ILU:

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Hello mate,

Glad business is going well.

I think I was bought one of your tables for my birthday a few years ago by my family. The storage brackets look really useful and perfect in grey.

Could you send me a price including p&p for them please?

I think my table is either 15 or 18mm thick with t profile edging if that makes any difference.

Many thanks, Jomps

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Hello mate,

Glad business is going well.

I think I was bought one of your tables for my birthday a few years ago by my family. The storage brackets look really useful and perfect in grey.

Could you send me a price including p&p for them please?

I think my table is either 15 or 18mm thick with t profile edging if that makes any difference.

Many thanks, Jomps
Hi There, these are available on our site here Jomps T: http://www.chippysworkshop.co.uk/campervan-tables/item/campervan-table-storage-kit

Well impressed with your success Keith, you deserve it T:
Thanks Andy, been an uphill struggle from having nothing but getting there :)

Glad it's all working out for you mate. Catch up one of these daysT:
Yea long time no see Brian T:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts