VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DT:T:
So i arrive at CHIPSWIZARD today early, get to chat to 2 other T4 2.5tdi, 88bhp owners and a T5 owner, hi guys, there vans go in, out and on their way, mine however - T4, 2.5tdi, 88bhp, goes on test - 51bhp!!!:eek: WTF, seriously!!! My van for some reason has a live cable feeding my fuel cut off solenoid, then back feeding my ECU???!!!!-Creating a fuel solenoid fault(symptom). So it wud appear my van has been in limp mode.(I new it was slow but this slow!!)
After 5and half hours of wiring fault diagnosis and rebuild Wayne puts it back on test-A:OH YES!!!!!!A:
Thank you, thank you thank you Wayne, i now have no dodgy live feedback , a remap and a wopping 117bhp :D:D:D:D:D
My drive back (90miles) was SWEET!!!!!
Everyone go to this man he is the dogs golden , T:
However i must apologise to the couple who where booked in for 1pm...SORRY you had to wait, hope your remap went well and you got home safe.
CHIPSWIZARD THANK YOU:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
604 Posts
51 Bhp:confused:

I was there with you at Chipwizards this morning in the Black T4 2.5 TDI.

I wished you Good Luck with the Remap but I wasn't expecting your T4 to only be putting out 51 Bhp.

Wayne certainly knows his stuff and I bet that you are really glad now that you made the journey up to Milnrow.

Please tell us how much better it is to drive with 117 Bhp as opposed to 51 Bhp?.

Nice meeting you and the other T4 and T5 owners this morning.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Chipwizards gives me 67bhp increase

A:A::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI:I:I:
thats how good if feels, the grin on my other halfs face today driving it was priceless... u can just imagine my SLIGHT cheesy grin on my way home last nite.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Nice to meet you too, happy t4-ing....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi karen !!
Me and my wife were the couple after you!!! So glad wayne managed to sort your van out for you!! Wondered what your drive back must have been like?! Hahaa... what a difference!!
Wayne worked his magic on mine too.. eeking out 139bhp!! Awesome the difference...!!! Would always happily reccommend wayne to all, ( and his happy helper and tea maker!!) Gotta luv more power!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts