VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my T5 yesterday. Very happy with it despite its base model spec (plenty of time to improve on that!).

It's a 2004 1.9 (85) with 114k. I have quite big plans for it (well in my head at least lol).

Here's the sellers pictures..

And the inside has already been lined with a few lights (one isn't working so need to see if I can find out where they came from to get a replacement.

So picked it up yesterday morning and by yesterday afternoon it was booked in for a complete respray at the beginning of January I:

Also ordered a few other bits and bobs for it. Will add pictures as and when it all turns up.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not 100% sure on colour yet. Body shop are currently making me up some cards in various different colours to play with to help the decision.

Thanks I'll be watching yours too T:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Not 100% sure on colour yet. Body shop are currently making me up some cards in various different colours to play with to help the decision.

Thanks I'll be watching yours too T:
Quite like Porsche macadamia brown...

...nice base for a project though. Good luck T:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Began fitting the shiny bits (well thought I might as well as wifey is watching the soaps).

Before....

After.....

Doesn't look too amazing especially in rubbish low light iPhone pics but it does help to brighten the rather black and dull dashboard.

Having a few issues with the headlight ring but hopefully this will be overcome :*

1 - 20 of 107 Posts