VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New VW T4 book
Volkswagen T4 1990-2003: Transporter, Caravelle, Multivan, Camper and Eurovan [Hardcover]
Richard Copping (Author) T:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I have not heard of him or his books before but I hope the content is better than the front cover - that seriously lacks imagination/style!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I don`t expect anything eart shattering TBH....... those type of books are merely a sum-up of brochures & a few glossy pics
Nothing wrong with that as such, I have a few already in my bookshelf ;) Boils down to how big the "must have" factor isI:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have not heard of him or his books before but I hope the content is better than the front cover - that seriously lacks imagination/style!
He is a Volkswagen enthusiast and has written numerous books on different Volkswagen models. T: I think the front cover looks fantastic! :D My van is the blue one on the front cover! I:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to clarify a couple of points. I was approached by the author at the VW North West show in 2012 who asked if he could take some photographs of my camper for his new book. I have not seen the book yet as I am still waiting for my copy so I don't know the content. Cheers Peter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts