·
Registered
3,350 Posts
think it will be fine
was gonna arder one after xmas myself

·
Registered
255 Posts
i spyed them also they do look good was un sure weather the wiring/plug on the back would be the same as i dont have front fog lights

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
i spyed them also they do look good was un sure weather the wiring/plug on the back would be the same as i dont have front fog lights
Sounds to me as though you have a couple of options mate you can either fit fogs or i have seen alloy tip switches without front fog option. Must say i took advice off Daz36 and it looks great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I beleive that you can still run this switch without the front fogs .... Ulitimatley I want to fit fronts to mine so I bought this one .... I assume that when you turn the switch to fog option it will still illuminate the rears (even without fronts) .... does that make any sense?!

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Yes it does but when you pull the switch it has 2 positions the first is front fogs so you will have to pull it twice if that makes sense

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
i have got these the correct ones that work on both my 05 and 57 reg t5s there £30 deliverd took me a couple purchases to get the correct ones takes the guessing out of getting one pm me if you want one im working on a loom to go with them as well and i can get fogs so will be doing a full kit soon

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Jim,

Did you get one of these? I like the look of them, think it would go well with the window switches.

Hope you had a good New Year.

Cheers

Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts