VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an insurance query but I just wondered if any one on the forum know anything about Kindertonc Claim Management. I was hit by an old bloke a month ago. He came out of a side road and crossed 4 lanes free of traffic and went straight into to the sliding door of my t4. I stopped then he buggered off so naturally I went after the ****. with my horn blaring. He only stopped cos he camr to a red light so had to stop himself. It was all caught on dashcam so he admitted it was his fault and we exchanged pleasantries along with insurance details. I phoned my insurance company, A-Plan which is actually an agent. filled an online form in, sent them the dashcam footage and they said they`d passs it onto the claims department which turns out to be a seperate company. After going through a load of form filling etc they emailed me a "cedit recovery and repair agreement" to sign and return. My understanding of this form is that I have to Indemnify them against any losses they incur fro the 3rd pary insurance or from the repair shop. LIKE F!!!! I`m the innocent party, the other driver admitted his fault so what `s going on.
I`ve had problems with my pc and when I email Kindertons I end up dealing with a different person every time or the emails bounce back. Why invole a company I`ve never heard of. I know why, the insutance company have got your premium paid in full, now don`t want to know. Has any one come across this at all?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi They are a reputable accident management company and basically they sort you out being the non fault party, they will normally supply you with an equivalent vehicle while yours is being fixed and fight the whole claim process for you, they work with various brokers in sorting out their non fault customers claims for them which is what they are good at rather than the insurance broker or underwriter who would give you a ford ka for 6 weeks instead of the vehicle you need. Hope that helps, I used to know them very well, all the best getting the van sorted (if I've read your post correctly the signing forms are probably just covering their backs in the event you turned out to be at fault which even they will know is highly unlikely, I think they only take certain non fault cases though so it's just a formality).

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I know this is an insurance query but I just wondered if any one on the forum know anything about Kindertonc Claim Management. I was hit by an old bloke a month ago. He came out of a side road and crossed 4 lanes free of traffic and went straight into to the sliding door of my t4. I stopped then he buggered off so naturally I went after the ****. with my horn blaring. He only stopped cos he camr to a red light so had to stop himself. It was all caught on dashcam so he admitted it was his fault and we exchanged pleasantries along with insurance details. I phoned my insurance company, A-Plan which is actually an agent. filled an online form in, sent them the dashcam footage and they said they`d passs it onto the claims department which turns out to be a seperate company. After going through a load of form filling etc they emailed me a "cedit recovery and repair agreement" to sign and return. My understanding of this form is that I have to Indemnify them against any losses they incur fro the 3rd pary insurance or from the repair shop. LIKE F!!!! I`m the innocent party, the other driver admitted his fault so what `s going on.
I`ve had problems with my pc and when I email Kindertons I end up dealing with a different person every time or the emails bounce back. Why invole a company I`ve never heard of. I know why, the insutance company have got your premium paid in full, now don`t want to know. Has any one come across this at all?

Speak to Anthony at Braintree Motor Works, he'll put you on to someone who you cam rely on:

or this fella:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for you input. I have reaf the Credit Recovery And Repair form very thoroughly indeed. The recovery and storage part does not apply as the damage was not catastophic. However it states quite clearly that if it did apply I have to pay the charges which are £300 recovery and £30 per day storage charges. The repair agreement part states quite clearly that I am respomnsible for paying all repair cost and engineers reports. When I have paid these cost to Kindertons which has to be in full and without demand they then pass my claim against the third party on my behalf to another claim deartment who will hopefully recover all my costs plus all Kindertons charges. Talk about making profit from other peoples misery and misfortune.
Within this credit agreement is a paragraph that states, " It is the paramount intention of both parties that this agreement should be excempt from regulation by the cosumer credit act."
I emailed Kindertons for some clarity on this credit agreement form on 4th April but have yet to receive a reply.
!0 years ago I was rear ended by a driver whilest in a queue of traffic. I informed my insurance company who dealt with the whole matter swiftly and without the intervention of a claims management company. But, I have hed countlesss phone calls from such organisations asking me if I would like to make a claim for pesonal injuries. The last phone call was as recently as 6 months ago so you can understand my dislike of claims management companys. As far as I`m concered they are crooks out to make money.
I shall contact my insurance broker, my insurance company and if necassary the third paty insurance.
As for a replacement car, I have a car so don`t need one.
I hope I can resolve this by common sense but one things for sure, I ain`t signing a credit aggrement form just to get my van repaired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts