VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearing out some bits from the shed....... pick up only..... I'm based in Christchurch, near Bournemouth

My first choice in flooring for my t5 but never used, good quality vinal 2m x 3m so perfect for SWB T5, piad £65 new for this so £35

VW roofs bars, fitted since new, removed and now unwanted, pretty good condition, two keys, fitting bolts only thing to note is one is missing it's rubber strip .... £40

and finally......

I bought these Range Rover Sport 19" about two months ago with the intension of fitting to the wagon, bought brand new fitting kit ( 20 bolts and spigot rings) and brand new quality VW centre cap stickers to cover the ranger rover logos but have decided to run my standard 7 spoke 16" ..... all four tyres will pass mot (about 4mm over ¾ of the tyer surface) but note two of them as the have very little thread on the inside edge, they are currently running 255/50/19/10 Continentals.

Condition of all 4 alloys are good, only very light kerbing on a couple of them....

£325 for the lot...... (4 wheels and tyres, fitting bolts x20, 4 a spigot ring and 4 x vw center cap badges)

happy for peeps to inspect before buying.....

A:

p.s I also have the plain steel bulkhead for grabs, free to any one who want to pick up. no bolt or fitting strips....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure about post will find out and get back to you....

Right special offer of the alloys and fitting kit , need the space so £250 and they are yours......A:

·
Registered
575 Posts
where did you get your vw center caps from i need a set T:T:

total bargain for the wheels these will sell quick

·
Registered
165 Posts
hi mate, how much for flooring and roof rack, and could u post o shrewsbury, or could we arenge a courrer, cheers nick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts