VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah tell him to clear his inbox its doing my head in:ILU:

Just say its in the fish tank, and tomorrow is fine but depends how early, And yeah o.k maybe the day after, call me

Thanks so much for that deano (cheers topsparky)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Jimbo, admin, how about giving us more space for PM's? I have quite a few messages with links etc that I want to keep, so my inbox is almost full all of the time. Why not make it so that only peeps who have paid their tenner gets the extra space:confused::confused: Could that be done??

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Jimbo, admin, how about giving us more space for PM's? I have quite a few messages with links etc that I want to keep, so my inbox is almost full all of the time. Why not make it so that only peeps who have paid their tenner gets the extra space:confused::confused: Could that be done??

On another forum Im on the space for PMs is massive - couldnt fill it if I tried.

There are tens of thousands of members on here now, arent there? It may be unfeasible with that may peeps :confused:

·
Registered
979 Posts
On another forum Im on the space for PMs is massive - couldnt fill it if I tried.

There are tens of thousands of members on here now, arent there? It may be unfeasible with that may peeps :confused:
Is it:dunno::dunno: We pay our money (not a lot granted) but like I said why not increase it for registered members??

Sorry to sound if I'm trying to stur things up, but I'm not;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts