VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey just checked this raffle post and noticed the 01616 raffle ticket number is mine sorry but name is MUNDELL my handwriting is .

Who's is it I need to get in touch with to claim the cushions ???

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Hey just checked this raffle post and noticed the 01616 raffle ticket number is mine sorry but name is MUNDELL my handwriting is .

Who's is it I need to get in touch with to claim the cushions ???
sorry for putting wrong name down mate but it was hard to read I:

im on it now mate T:

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ladies and Gents its getting towards time for me to hibernate so we need closure on this raffle T:

so i ask you to let me know if you have made contact with the great people who have donated your prize

Please let me know asap if you need any help :ILU:

Once i know a prize has been claimed i will add a smiley like this T: next to your name in the original post A:

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi Veedubtransporters has sent me a pair of T5 side bars, A very big thank you to them and you for co ordinating the raffle.
Thanks once again
Rich

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
hi Veedubtransporters has sent me a pair of T5 side bars, A very big thank you to them and you for co ordinating the raffle.
Thanks once again
Rich
hi rich, you are more than welcome mate, glad you like themT:T:
Congratulations to all the winners and a big well done to all the people who organized it and donated to such a good causeA:A:A:

·
7,009 Posts
No Worries I don't want to look like I m dragging my feetT:
No one will think that mate, you have been good enough to support our forum charity with a fantastic donation so no one will think that mate any delay is down to myself not being able to find winners T:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
A:A:A:A:A:A:A:Finally made contact happy days T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T: the winner has not got a van yet so i ve told them whenever there ready or we ll send them a run to sell on T:T:T:T:T:

·
7,009 Posts
A:A:A:A:A:A:A:Finally made contact happy days T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T: the winner has not got a van yet so i ve told them whenever there ready or we ll send them a run to sell on T:T:T:T:T:
Well done mate T:

I had to write the lucky winner a letter as the phone number was wrong or not working but im pleased they have claimed their fantastic prize A:

Thanks again for helping mate T:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Well done mate T:

I had to write the lucky winner a letter as the phone number was wrong or not working but im pleased they have claimed their fantastic prize A:

Thanks again for helping mate T:
We ve donated a run of furniture for the last few years ,HELP FOR HEROES, BLACKPOOL BREEZE and this year CLIC SARGENT ,what we doing next yearI:I:I:I:I:I:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts