VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You must be correct, as I keep giving you the time of day, and I’m not sure it’s ethical to make fun of the stupid. Rasp:
As part of my care in the community training,being polite it's the only reason I don't want to be blamed for anything but secretly we will know it was just your medication that stopped working as the cannabis over powered it LOL:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't even believe those things are debatable for some people. It's actually quite unfortunate that 1.) they believe such nonsense and 2.) choose to make that their battle. If all the world's scientists are saying something and you're not buying it, it's probably time to dig a little deeper.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is it any wonder people are sceptical of climate change, last year we had the beast from the east and we're told it was climate change then a long hot summer and this was climate change this year was a mild winter and a wet cool summer and this is climate climate change so what is a normal winter/ summer supposed to be

"It's only the thought that matters"

·
Registered
179 Posts
Climate change is real, what is causing it is the main argument between the two sides.
I believe climate scientist Piers Corbyn (Brother of Jezza) who says it is not man made.
They used to tell us the truth in the old days & that it was down to the suns activity but in the end it comes down to depleting resources
& pollution & what we do about it.
The above being something that most people could probably agree with on both sides, but IMO the climate will continue to change no matter what we do.
It has in our planets past before humans even existed & no doubt it will again once we've ceased to exist.

·
Bercow fan club
10,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That should have said.. Summer has been CR#P.. Whatever happened to global warming.

Can't edit since my subscription ran out...
A simple analogy perhaps even you can understand - what happens when your kettle boils ?

In future if you’re going to comment on a specific subject at least have a minutiae of knowledge. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts