VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there! i am needing a set of tyres so think ill go a bit lower currently sitting on 50 hd springs t4srus only a few months old and thinking of going over to coil overs whats the verdict on cmc coil overs?

·
Registered
103 Posts
had a set on for three months as a get by never felt that bad after the stock springs that were in very poor condition, they were the cmc hd springs had my concerns over the coils sitting together but never seemed a problem unless the van had a lot of kit in it then it just felt like no sus at all, having said all this however i have now fitted ebiach hd springs and the difference is night and day, less roll no probs fully loaded, as they say you get what you pay for.
overall nowt wrong with the cmcs but long term i would save and get the real deal

al

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still hav'nt really got an answer to my question anybody used these new adjustable back spring coil overs even tho i guess there not really coil overs..also avalible on blue bird customs and others...:*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.